#Xiaomi has officially launched the #Redmi 2 Prime, the company’s latest budget smartphone that is #MadeinIndia. This smartphone is manufactured at Xiaomi and #Foxconn facility in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. This is the enhanced version of the Redmi 2 that was launched in the country earlier this year.
It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Other specifications are similar, including a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and 4G LTE with support for TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime specifications:
- *.4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with AGC Dragontrail Glass protection
- *.1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- *.2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- *.Dual SIM
- *.MIUI v6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- *.8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision sensor, 1080p video recording
- *.2MP front-facing camera, 720P HD video recording
- *.4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- *.2200mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available on Mi.com and across all Mi India partners including Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal starting from today