- On your Xiaomi phone, download NiLS from Google Play.
- Launch the NiLS app, and then flip through the Let’s Get Started screens. From these screens, you’ll learn how to enable NiLS to access the notifications (This is necessary) and manage the notifications.
- Click on Open Android Settings.
- Click on NiLS Service > Enable Accessibility and restart your phone.
- On the NiLS app, tap
- Get back to your home screen, find and launch the Setting app. Then, go to Apps > All >NiLSand slide the Show popup windows switch to the right.
- Now, you should see the new notifications on your lock screen.