Phone call recording feature is built into your phone with MIUI. And, you can record your important conversations either manually or automatically.i. Recording while you’re on a call. (Manual)
- While you’re speaking on the phone, you can tap
- Tap Record to start the recording.
- Tap the same button to stop the recording.
- When it stops, you should see the Call recorded notification. Tapping it will bring you to the folder that contains the recording.
- On the Recordings screen, tap the file name to play.
- On your phone, find and launch the Phone app.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Record settings.
- Slide the Record automatically switch to the right.
- Now, you can select to record calls for all numbers or specific numbers using the Custom list option.
Note: The steps here were written for MIUI V5, based on Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi (HM1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of MIUI there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.