To add custom fonts on your Xiaomi phone using iFont:
- On your phone, download iFont from Google Play.
- Launch the iFont app.
- Find and tap the font you would like to install.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Set.
- On the Setting font prompt, tap OK.
- When you see the prompt below, tap OK. The Themes app will now be launched automatically.
- Tap Category > Component > Font.
- Go to Local tab, find and tap the font you’ve install using iFont.
- Tap Apply and reload the phone to see the changes.
Note: The steps here were written for Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi Note (HM NOTE1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of MIUI, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.