Android 6.0 for Redmi 1S C/W aka Armani by ARMANI DEVS.
Finally the wait is over, enjoy holidays with Marshmallows!
Changelog: click here!
- When bluetooth is on, a log file is created in internal sdcard. You can manually delete it.
1. Install custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
2. Copy custom ROM zip file to sd-card (internal/external)
3. Boot into recovery mode
4. Now from recovery menu select backup
5. Take backup (previous stable)
6. Now select wipe
7. Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache
8. Now, swipe to wipe
9. Select install & select custom rom zip
10. Install success
11. Now install gapps
12. After installing gapps, wipe cache & dalvik cache
14. That's all folk's, enjoy custom ROM
Note: first boot always take sometime, be calm!
God's Kernel R3
How to install custom kernel ?
1. Download the kernel below of your choice
2. Start the device in recovery mode
3. Select wipe --> Advance wipe
4. Clear cache/dalvik cache
5. Back to main menu
6. Select install
7. Flash kernel
8. Reboot :)
Xposed Framework v78
Xposed guide: click here
fefifofum, Kra1o5, Luffy.d, TheStrix, rebelos
Source Code: https://github.com/armani-dev
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Bootloader/Modem
Firmware 22.214.171.124: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347850305
## NOTE ##
After flashing any Kernel or ROM let your phone cool down to normal temp. before you start using it.
Pls don't complain the phone is heating n lagging. Flashing anything have heavy CPU usage, thus result in heating.