Why does my Redmi Note not use data traffic? Tools Tips & tutorials,
If your Redmi Note goes without Internet access/data traffic during use, you first need to confirm that your phone bills are not overdue, and the current signal is good, then try to solve the problem with the following solutions:
- Check if the top right of the data network identification is normal (G / E / 3G / H // H + 4G);
- After restarting the phone, manually re-switch data traffic;
- Check whether the system comes with Network Blocking App or if you have reached the upper limit of your current data usage network settings. We recommend that you limit the operation to cancel or re-set the upper limit of your data usage network settings;
- If your phone is installed with a network security management App, we recommend that you check whether the problem was caused due to such software settings.
- We recommend that you try to reset APN access point settings, methods of operation: System Settings - mobile network - Access Point Name (APN) - reset to the default settings, try to choose "net" access point attempts;
- Prolonged use may cause the system to generate a lot of junk files, which impede the normal operation of the system. It is recommended that you test (after backup) if resetting to factory settings will solve the problem.
- If the above methods are still unable to help you solve the problem, it is recommended that you bring the phone to the nearest Xiaomi authorized repair point for testing.
Redmi Note WIFI connection always prompts "disconnected", what do I do? Tools Tips & tutorials,If your Redmi Note always prompt "disconnected" when connecting to WIFI, or shows WiFi connected but there is no Internet access, you can try to solve the problem using the following ways:
- It is recommended that you delete saved this SSID, delete method: Open the System Settings -WIFI, click on this arrow icon behind WIFI name, select "Delete Network", re-add the SSID. It is recommended to use the system of Google Input Method to enter the password;
- It is recommended that you use a static IP connected WiFi, methods of operation: Enter the System Setup -WLAN- find the network currently connected, click the back arrow sign network settings, click IP Settings, select to manually enter a static IP address, gateway and other information ;
- Upgrade the phone system to the latest version;
- Attempt to restart the router;
- We recommend that you try to connect to other WIFI spots, such as using other phones to create a portable hotspot;
- If the other WIFI hotspots are not available, it is recommended that you bring the phone to the nearest Xiaomi authorized repair point for testing.